Are you a Youtube publisher? If yes, today I have something exclusive for you which would help you increase your Youtube channel in a shorter period. Nonetheless, you can check the ranking of your Youtube videos. TubeBuddy is a popular tool for Youtubers that is not only affordable but easy to use. This tool is a powerhouse and a must-have tool for Youtube publishers like you.
Content monetization is a business and revenue stream for many entrepreneurs and digital nomads. The category includes vlogging, blogging, selling books and courses, and so on. Creating and monetizing video content correlates highly with YouTube. YouTubers upload their videos to generate revenue from ads. They can also make money with affiliate marketing, merchandise, product sponsorships, endorsement deals, and more.
It’s highly competitive on YouTube, and the competition will only increase. However, it’s not too late to start a YouTube channel because billions of people use the platform. With so many users, there’s always a chance enough individuals will subscribe to a new channel. Secondly, many creators are making four, five, and six figures monthly.
On the other hand, YouTube algorithm updates and impulsive management decisions create an unpredictable, unfair, and untransparent environment. Much worse is the lack of accountability and humanoid interaction that pervades YouTube when problems arise. Therefore, it makes sense to tread cautiously on YouTube and diversify revenue streams due to the possibility of demonetization.
For all that YouTube is and isn’t, it’s still a viable method to monetize content. To support your goals and help you thrive/survive, TubeBuddy offers a robust app for planning, strategizing, and growing a channel. Its free browser extension–available on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera–features many tools for productivity, keyword research, tags, bulk processing, analytics, and more.
How to start with TubeBuddy
Follow the below steps to join TubeBuddy
- Click on the above button to go to the sign-in page of TubeBuddy.
- Click on install free now.
- Once click on the link, it will ask for an extension.
- So click on add to chrome or any browser you are using.
- Once it get added to the browser extention, close the window.
- Once again, click on the above button for the final stage of sigh up.
- Click on the sign-in option at top right corner of the page as shown in below image.
- Sign in with Google.
- Now you are ready to use TubuBuddy.
- Keyword research tool for Youtube
- A/B testing for video title, description & tags.
- Automatically suggest tags for videos to help them rank higher.
- Promote one of your videos in the descriptions of all your other videos
- Feature any one of your videos across all of your other videos
- See the tags used by other Youtube videos, including your competitor’s channel.
- Check & monitor the Keyword ranking of your youtube videos.
- Publish your uploaded Youtube videos on your Facebook page or profile as a native Facebook video upload.
- Bulk copy Youtube cards.
- Create multiple defaults Youtube upload profiles. It was you can promote the best thing for different videos.
- Schedule unlisted videos to be published and added to playlists at a future date/time
- Schedule videos to be hidden and removed from playlists at a future date/time
- Find the best time to publish your videos on Youtube.
- Find who is sharing your videos on Twitter, Reddit+, Pinterest & more.
Refer to the below videos for detailed information about the feature of the TubeBuddy.
- Starter FREE
- Pro $7.20/month
- Star $15.20/month
- Legend $39.20/month
- No Contracts, Cancel Any Time.
What is TubeBuddy Affiliate Program?
This YouTube management tool offers 4 types of plans for personal use and an Enterprise plan for corporate use. So the 4 types of plans for personal use are Free, Pro, Star, and Legend. While coming to the Enterprise plan, the main customers are media agencies, companies, and brands. As all know the plans are made according to the requirements of customers. The Free version has limited features, where has other plans are quite advanced. Being an affiliate, you refer people to buy any of these premium plans.
How to join the TubeBuddy Affiliate program?
- To join the affiliate program of TubeBuddy, click on the above button.
- Click on the sign-in button at the top right corner of the window.
- Sign-in with google account.
- Once you sign in, you will see your dashboard.
- Refer the below image to get your affiliate link.
- In the affiliate window, write your name or any other name in the affiliate code section.
- Write your pay-pal email id for receiving future affiliate payments.
- Once you click on the submit button, on the next page you will get your affiliate link.
How Can Affiliates Promote TubeBuddy?
Don’t worry, this is not rocket science. If you are a webmaster or a blogger you can write about TubeBuddy. Tell them how easily one can manage their YouTube channel using this tool. Even if you are not having a website or a blog, you can try mailing your friends, family, or any Vlogger. The other ways to promote are social networks, creating ad campaigns and videos. You can just drop your referral link wherever necessary.
Tip: You ask people to try the free version first, and when they are satisfied, you tell them the importance of premium plans.
What Are The Benefits You Get As A TubeBuddy Affiliate?
Like any other recurring affiliate program, you get paid monthly for a lifetime. Remember that if your referral stopped renewing your subscription, your commission would stop. The rate of commission is 30% for standard affiliates. If you refer at least 50 people you are called a VIP affiliate. The commission of VIP affiliates is 40%. In the case of VIP affiliates, there is no minimum payout. Apart from it, you get 1 year free Star level.
To achieve Super affiliate status you must refer at least 250 people. The super affiliates get 50% commission. In addition to it, they are eligible to get a free legend to upgrade for a lifetime. The license works even if your referrals don’t renew for upgrades.
TubeBuddy is a browser extension (aka browser plugin) that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website.
After installing TubeBuddy, simply go to YouTube.com, and you’ll see our features right inside their site designated by the TubeBuddy logo.
In addition to the extension, we offer a bunch of other tools, which are found on Your Account Page after linking a channel.
Currently, TubeBuddy is officially supported on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Opera can be used as well with an additional extension to add support for Chrome extensions.
You can upgrade your account to a paid license for advanced features and functionality, but most people are happy and get what they need with the free stuff.
Head over to the Pricing Page, and you’ll see that we offer discounts for smaller channels, first-time buyers, network partners, and annual upgrades.
Sure, everyone loves a free trial. Simply head to TubeBuddy.com/FreeTrail (no credit card required).