Recent years have witnessed an unprecedented surge in the global crypto market. With more users entering the circuit to trade crypto, choosing the best trading platform becomes challenging. The market is filled with cryptocurrency exchanges offering different services to garner a user base.
The platform offers 100+ cryptocurrencies with popular names like Bitcoin, Matic, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and more. The exchange is linked to different crypto exchanges and wallet services.
Its simple registration and KYC process allow beginners to get started quickly. Once users have completed the KYC/AML verification, they can get the best trading rates and exchanges. Moreover, due to its no deposit and withdrawal fees policy, many traders even deem it the best trading platform.
- Coinswitch Kuber has a vast user base of over 4 million Indians and supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
- Users can start investing with only INR 100.
- No deposit and withdrawal fee.
- The KYC and registration process is fast and straightforward.
- The platform does not even charge for buying and selling cryptos.
- It is a Beginner-friendly and secure application.
- They support UPI payments along with NEFT and IMPS bank deposits.
- Coinswitch also has a dedicated and simplified support system with Support Tickets and a live chat option to submit queries.
- Coinswitch is one the most famous crypto exchange in India.
Is it trustworthy?
Yes, CoinSwitch Kuber is a trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange. It has been present since 2017 and offers a dedicated platform for Indian traders. Moreover, it boasts a mandatory “know-your-customer” verification to ensure optimal security.
How to Get Started with CoinSwitch Kuber?
CoinSwitch Kuber is among the minorities that prioritize mobile app trading. The platform offers Android and iOS apps to help users trade their favorite cryptos. To get started, customers must download the app and create an account. Here is how users can do it:-
- Click on the above button to open sSign-Up page and get starting bonus.
- On the website, enter a valid mobile number to get the download link. On the Play Store, search for the app and click install.
- Wait till the app is installed.
- Open it and register a mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on the number.
- Set a 4-digit PIN that is easy to remember.
- SRe-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- The process is done, and an account is created.
Refer to the below video for how to start with Coinswitch Kuber
What do you need to have ready?
- PAN Card
- Any one of your Aadhar Card, Driving License or Passport
- A phone with a front camera
Here are the steps to complete the verification process:-
- First, launch the app and open the settings tab.
- Choose User Verification and select Basic verification.
- Fill in details like name, DOB, and email address.
- Enter the OTP received in the email.
- On the PAN verification page, allow the app to access the device camera.
- Click a photo and tap on submit.
- Wait until the photo is verified.
- Choose the document to commence the next stage.
- Click its picture and submit it on the page.
- Wait until the picture is verified.
Refer to the below video for How to complete KYC in Coinswitch Kuber
Every CoinSwitch Kuber platform review must mention its fee structure to inform the users. Usually, crypto exchanges charge three types of fees:-
- Deposit Fee
- Withdrawal Fee
- Trading Fee
It completely negates the consensus by not charging any deposit or withdrawal fees. Moreover, it does not charge any trading fees for the first 100 days. However, after the period is over, users must pay CoinSwitch charges of 0% to 0.5%.
After that, the rate varies depending on the exchange chosen for the transaction. Nevertheless, the fees are still competitive and give the platform an edge over its competitors.
Here’s how to use the CoinSwitch Kuber app
1. Depositing Money into your CoinSwitch Wallet
Once you’ve linked your bank account to your CoinSwitch profile, making transactions is just a matter of a few clicks. You’ll find the ‘Deposit INR’ option on the top right of your home screen, as well as at the top of your Portfolio section.
We support UPI transactions, which means you can make direct deposits using payment apps like Google Pay, Phone Pe, and others.
You can also make direct deposits from your registered bank account. This can be done via NEFT, RGS, or IMPS.
2. Choosing your First Crypto
To buy Crypto, you need to go to the Market section on CoinSwitch Kuber. Here you’ll find all the Cryptocurrency that we currently have listed, along with important information such as price charts, market rank, market cap, circulating supply, and trading activity.
You can see the Top Gainers and Top Losers in this section. To make it easier for you to monitor Cryptocurrency that you want to buy, you can add them to your personalized Watchlist – As simple as adding your favorite songs to a playlist.
Once you’ve bought Crypto, it will show up on the Portfolio section of the app. Here you can see what your wallet looks like, with a list of the Cryptocurrency that you currently own.
This section is where you need to check out essential details like your current investment value, initial invested value, gain or loss percentage (both on individual Coins and your total investment), and total INR balance.
3. Buying and Selling Crypto
When you choose to buy a cryptocurrency or sell it, you have an additional choice of how you want to buy or sell based on your unique trading needs and what you feel will get you maximum gains.
We currently support three types of orders –
Market Order – Buy or sell your specified amount of Crypto instantly at the current market buy price.
Limit Order – Set a specific price to buy or sell a particular Cryptocurrency, and we will execute the order automatically when it hits that price. Read this article to know more.
Auto-Limit Order – Sell Crypto at market sell rates instead of buy rates. Place this order, and we’ll automatically sell once the market sell price reaches the market buy price. Sounds complex? This article will help you understand this better.
4. Withdrawing Money from your CoinSwitch Wallet
Once you have sold your Crypto and made some gains, you can transfer your earnings straight to your registered bank account. Worried about CoinSwitch Kuber withdrawal fees? Well, you’ll be glad to know there’s no such thing.
There are no CoinSwitch Kuber fees that you need to pay for deposits, trading, or withdrawals. All you need to do to withdraw is –
- Go to your Portfolio
- Tap on Total INR Balance
- Tap on Withdraw at the bottom right
- Enter your desired amount
- Tap on Withdraw
5. Depositing Crypto Directly into Your Wallet
Different people, different habits. Some of you may want to maintain multiple wallets, while some may want to use CoinSwitch as your one true Crypto wallet. (We highly recommend the latter method).
In any case, you can easily make direct Crypto deposits and withdrawals to and from your wallet. Here’s how-
- Direct Cryptocurrency Deposits
- Visit the detailed page on CoinSwitch for the coin you want to deposit
- Tap on the QR code icon on the top right
- Tap your coin address for deposits to copy the code
- Go to the Crypto wallet that you want to transfer from
- Click on Withdraw/Transfer
- Paste the deposit address that you copied in step 3
- Confirm the transfer
- Direct Cryptocurrency Withdrawals
- Visit the detailed page on CoinSwitch for the coin you want to withdraw
- Tap on the Send icon on the top right (next to QR code icon)
- Tap Add Address
- Add wallet name, wallet address, and destination tag (as required)
- Wallet Name: John Doe XRP
- Wallet Address: rQ3fNyLjbvcDaPNS4EAJY8aT9zR3uGk17c
- Destination Tag/Memo: 1543210
The withdrawal address is activated after 24 hours, after which you can transfer following the same steps > Select the address > Tap on Withdraw
*Please note that only 5 alternate wallet addresses can be added per coin
6. Gift Vouchers and Referrals
We’re all about spreading the love and helping get every Indian into the financial revolution that is Crypto. That’s why we have a strong referral program and a bunch of great partners who might reward you with gift vouchers.
To check out your referral and in-app rewards, click the little gift icon at the bottom center of your home screen. You can start sending out referrals from here either via Whatsapp or SMS. Your rewards will also appear here as scratch cards; all paid out in Bitcoin that are then added to your wallet.
To redeem Gift Vouchers, visit the Profile section on your app, click on Redeem Gift Voucher, enter your code and enjoy your rewards!
7. DYOR — Do Your Own Crypto Research
We’re living on the cutting edge – a brand-new company working in a market sector that has JUST started actualizing its potential. That’s why there’s one mantra we always love to tell our users – ‘Do your research!’
Crypto is an amazing phenomenon that can completely change how finance in this world works. We’ve made buying and selling Crypto easy, but if you want to go in-depth into the heart of Crypto, we have the right resources for you to get there.